- 1Download and install iTunes, or update yor existing iTunes installation to the latest version.
- 2Make sure your iPhone is updated to the latest version of iOS. If not, update your iOS to the latest version available via your Phone Settings menu (Settings > General > Software Update).
- 3Switch on your iPhone with a not accepted SIM Card. Connect your iPhone to your computer using a original USB Cable.
- 4Launch iTunes and wait until iTunes detects your phone. Now disconnect your iPhone and reconnect it after 10 seconds. Your iPhone is now unlocked!
Easily migrate to another service provider
With an unlocked phone you have the huge advantage of easily changing your network provider and being able to choose a better plan to suit your needs.
No more roaming charges. Save big money.
You can save hundreds of dollars when traveling abroad if you have an unlocked phone. Just buy a local SIM card and start making calls at local rates, avoiding roaming charges.
Get more money if you sell your phone
Unlocked phones tend to have higher resale prices than locked phones, and you can easily sell your unlocked device internationally.
Safest method to unlock your phone
IMEI unlock is the safest way to unlock your device, because it uses genuine unlock codes from the manufacturer. No software, no opening your phone's case, no warranty void.
Before you order an iPhone X factory unlock, make sure you follow our requirements checklist:
1. Be certain that your phone is locked. Try to insert a SIM from a different network and wait for the phone to ask for the unlock. If it doesn't prompt for the code, and you can make a regular call, than your phone is NOT SIM locked.
2. Be certain that your phone is NOT stolen or blacklisted.
3. Be certain that your phone is NOT hard locked. If you tried too many times to unlock it before, your handset may be locked forever.
4. Make sure to give us the correct IMEI and to select the original country and network, NOT the one you want to use.
We will NOT be able to refund your money if our service fails to unlock your device for any of the reasons mentioned before.