Unlock Samsung Galaxy Tab 4G LTE - Easy instructions for how to unlock Samsung Galaxy Tab 4G LTE. Quick & Safe method. Best price and 24/7 Customer Support included. Receive your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4G LTE unlock code in minutes. We can even unlock Galaxy Tab 4G LTE devices your carrier refuses to unlock for you. Just insert the SIM card you want to use and the cell phone will prompt for the unlock code („SIM Network Unlock PIN”). If your phone does not ask for one and there is no input field where to enter the unlock code, please contact our customer support before starting the ordering process. Feel free to get in touch with us, we will gladly respond you within less than 12 hours on any question about how to unlock Samsung Galaxy Tab 4G LTE.
- 1Select the country and the service provider your phone is locked to, then check the price.
- 2Send us the IMEI of your phone and proceed to checkout. To find the IMEI number, type *#06# on your device keyboard.
- 3Enter your name, a valid email address and complete the order. A confirmation email will be sent to you after we receive the payment.
- 4We will send the unlock code on your email. Usually it's a 8 or 16 digit number and in some cases it may be a set of codes. You only need the first one, the NCK.
- 5Insert the SIM card of another network operator and enter the code you received from us. Your phone is now unlocked!
Easily migrate to another service provider
With an unlocked phone you have the huge advantage of easily changing your network provider and being able to choose a better plan to suit your needs.
No more roaming charges. Save big money.
You can save hundreds of dollars when traveling abroad if you have an unlocked phone. Just buy a local SIM card and start making calls at local rates, avoiding roaming charges.
Get more money if you sell your phone
Unlocked phones tend to have higher resale prices than locked phones, and you can easily sell your unlocked device internationally.
Safest method to unlock your phone
IMEI unlock is the safest way to unlock your device, because it uses genuine unlock codes from the manufacturer. No software, no opening your phone's case, no warranty void.
Before you order a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4G LTE unlock code, make sure you follow our requirements checklist:
1. Be certain that your phone is locked. Try to insert a SIM from a different network and wait for the phone to ask for the unlock. If it doesn't prompt for the code, and you can make a regular call, than your phone is NOT SIM locked.
2. Be certain that your phone is NOT stolen or blacklisted.
3. Be certain that your phone is NOT hard locked. If you tried too many times to unlock it before, your handset may be locked forever.
4. Make sure to give us the correct IMEI and to select the original country and network, NOT the one you want to use.
We will NOT be able to refund your money if our service fails to unlock your device for any of the reasons mentioned before.