Benefits of unlocking your phone
If you unlock LG V20 you have the huge advantage of easily changing your network provider. You can switch to AT&T, T-Mobile, Fido, Telus, Rogers, Bell, Claro, Movistar, Vodafone, Orange, O2, SFR or any other GSM carrier and choose a better plan to suit your needs. Also, you can avoid roaming charges when traveling abroad or sell your unlocked phone internationally at a higher price.
So this is what you need to know to be able to unlock LG V20:
Step 1: Choose a trusted unlocking service
Request the unlock code from www.unlockradar.com. UnlockRadar.com is a popular service used for unlocking most LG models and of course for LG V20 unlock. Hundreds of people around the world are daily using this secure platform.
Step 2: Order the unlock code
This is what you need to do to obtain the unlock code:
1. Go to UnlockRadar.com
2. Select the country and the service provider your phone is locked to. Be careful to pick the original network of your device, not the one you want to use now.
3. In the next page enter the IMEI of the phone. To find the IMEI number, dial *#06# on your device. Then enter the first 15 digits without any other characters. Make sure you submit the correct IMEI because the unlock code is generated based on this IMEI number.
4. Enter the email address where you want to receive the unlock code. Double check for any misspelling to be sure that the unlock code will not end up to a wrong address.
5. Proceed to checkout. You can choose between PayPal and Credit Card in order to purchase the LG V20 unlock code.
A confirmation email will be sent to you after the payment and within the time-frame specified on the website you will receive the unlock code for your LG V20.
Step 3: Use the code to unlock your LG V20
– Power up your Samsung with a non-accepted SIM card inserted (other than the one you’re currently using).
– The phone will prompt for an unlock code (usually “Sim Network Unlock Pin”).
– Enter the code and tap “Unlock”.
– Your phone is now unlocked (you will get this message: “Network Unlock Successful”).